Austin water Works Pumps 4,000,000 gallons capacity daily. source Scientific American August 8, 1896
Austin water Works Pumps 4,000,000 gallons capacity daily.
source Scientific American August 8, 1896
We are a party of four, two busy men and their wives. When vacation time comes these men long for a real outing, free from care by woods and streams. We have camped two weeks every summer for three years now and have learned what is needed for comfort on such an expedition.
We ride in a five passenger car.
(1) Methanol and water enter.
(2) Methanol reacts with anode catalyst, releasing electrons and protons.
(3) Electrons flow through the circuit producing energy.
(4) Protons move through fuel cell membrane.
(5) Air flows in. Oxygen combines with protons and electrons on cathode catalyst to form water.
(6) Catalyst contains QSI-Nano® metals, reducing the need for expensive platinum by 30-50%, while increasing power.
Browse Different Manufactures of Automobiles